The information collected by cookies is not personally identifiable. It may include data about the places and times being requested, the IP address, or information about the device that you are using. This provides valuable information to improve the traveline south east and anglia service. Traveline will only use this information for research and any results published will be anonymised.
Terms and Conditions
Traveline south east and anglia provide journey planning and travel information services through web sites accessible at www.travelinesoutheast.org.uk, www.travelineeastanglia.org.uk and associated web addresses. Use of the services provided is subject to the following terms and conditions.
The services are provided only for personal use and may not be exploited for business purposes without obtaining a commercial licence from traveline south east and anglia for that purpose.
Information to provide the service is drawn from a number of third party sources. Accordingly, whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the content or information offered, traveline south east and anglia cannot be held liable for any errors that may exist in the data and information offered. As public transport services can change at short notice it is advisable to check the details of any journey a few days before making a planned journey.
Traveline south east and anglia will only use any personal information you supply (such as your contact details on a feedback form) to deal directly with your comment or query or for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes.
The site contains links and references to web sites operated by third parties. Traveline south east and anglia cannot be held responsible for the availability, content, products or services or any other material provided on or available through these third-party web sites.
Any site that links to the traveline south east and anglia website
- may link to, but not replicate or encapsulate, the traveline south east and anglia website without the specific consent of traveline south east and anglia
- must not misrepresent its relationship with traveline south east and anglia or imply that traveline south east and anglia are endorsing its products.
- must not present false information about traveline south east and anglia or any public transport service.
- must not use the traveline south east and anglia logos without permission.
- must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial and should contain only content that is appropriate to all age groups.
Use of the traveline south east and anglia website, and any disputes about its use, will be subject to the laws of England.